It is becoming increasingly competitive to obtain a graduate position in law. A strong grade is needed on your degree with many law firms now asking for a minimum of a high 2:1 or a 1st. We have designed a workshop which helps students boost their marks past 1st class level. We have enjoyed tremendous success with this workshop and continue to do so.
Workshops run for 4 hours at a date and time of your choosing and we can provide workshops throughout the UK. All prices include the cost of venue hire.
Please note that our workshops can only run with a minimum of three and maximum of twelve students. The price per person will be reduced the more students can attend.
Monday - Friday
(9am - 5pm)
From £129 per person (based on 12 students attending)
Out Of Hours
(Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays)
- From £179 per person (based on 12 students attending)
Each workshop covers:
Our workshop will cover the high level skills you need to produce top quality 1st class work. We will give you the tools you need to excel.
- Answering law problem questions to 1st class standard
- Answering law essay questions to 1st class standard
- Understanding critical analysis and having an academic voice
- Expert use of research databases such as Westlaw, LexisNexis and Heinonline and 1st class research strategy.